Engineering & Services in Renewable Energies Area
The world faces a major challenge: decarbonizing the global economy. Over the past 150 years, global consumption of coal, oil and gas boomed as it fueled the world’s growing business activity. This success carried a price tag, however, in the form of large amounts of greenhouse gas emissions that increased average global temperatures by 1 degree Celsius in the last century.
In the coming decades, the world faces a complex challenge – continue to grow economically while simultaneously reducing CO2 emissions.
PES Engineering is ready to support the Companies, helping them to face the future challenges.
- Conceptual Design & Optimisation, Feasibility Studies, Techno-economic Analysis, FEED and Detail Design
- Site Assessments: Geotechnical Investigation and Site Surveying
- Site Construction Management and Commissioning Process
- Installation, Construction, Inspection & Expediting of Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) and Main Components
- Wind Turbine Suitability Reviews & Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)
- Preventive, Corrective Maintenance and Spare Parts Management
- Manpower and Worldwide Technical Assistance
- Assistance in Planning, Tendering, Bid Evaluation and Contract Award
- Project Management & Control
- PV Cells and PV Modules Technologies Assessments
- Verification of Plant Output, Operational Performance Analysis
- Fault Diagnosis Analysis & Troubleshooting
- Operational Asset Management
- Offshore Wind Energy Services